- Courts are open daily 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Courts 1 – 6 closed Sunday 6:30pm for maintenance
- Courts 1 – 6 closed daily 1:00pm – 2:00pm for watering during the prime season
- 1½ hours of play per reservation – Playing times are therefore: 7:00am, 8:30, 10:00, 11:30, 2:00pm, 3:30, 5:00, 6:30
- A court may be reserved no more than two days prior to play
From May 1 to Labor Day courts may be reserved either by telephone, online or in person within two days prior to the day of play with the following exceptions:
Two days prior to day of play
- Reservations for the 7:00am – 8:30am time slot may be called in beginning at 7:30am.
- Reservations for the 8:30am – 10:00am time slot may be called in beginning at 8:00am.
- After 8:30am, court reservation for these time slots and all others may be made either by telephone, online or in person.
For play on the current day or one day after
- all reservations for any time slots may be made by telephone, online or in person after 8:30am.
- Call-in telephone number: 363-4752
- No back-to-back reservations are permitted.
- Please check-in prior to play to obtain your court assignment and to register any guests.
- The member reserving should list the names of all those playing, if known.
See Tennis Rules for the complete list of rules.